Hi Everyone! So, I didn't want to give up on the story I cried over. I had been doing so well on it and worked on it longer than I had since I started the story on February 14, 2021. This story is really close to my heart, and quickly became a "love" of mine, even though it is still currently unfinished. I guess that was why I cried over it. Hours of work and thousands of words just suddenly gone. I was afraid I'd lose the enthusiasm I had for it and stop. I was just determined not to.
Anyway, I remembered the basic gist of what I wrote before I lost it in the "Malfunction Junction". I was able to rewrite it (not exactly the same, but mostly), and I finished maybe two chapters since then. I really want to finish this story, and am hoping it turns out as well as I'm picturing it. I'm still trying to get an ending in my head. I kind of have an idea but don't want it to be corny.
Anyhoo, that's how it is right now. I'll keep updating as I can.
Donadagohvi (Cherokee for Until We Meet Again):
Rosey Lavender
Comments
Post a Comment