Hola Mi Amigos y Amigas!!!
So, I completed the editing and revisions for my book "Come On Over to My Place" and have renamed the book. After going over the story and re-reading certain aspects of it, I have renamed it "For the Love". I had so much fun revising that because I love the book so much. There is another I am working on now, and haven't decided whether or not to rename it. I may keep the same title. I have also taken out some parts that may be too much for people. The story is already quite triggering. I don't want to trigger people too much.
I am now over half-done with the revisions of this book and don't know what to revise/edit next. I don't know when I'll publish anything yet. I'm still debating within myself if and when to do that. My book "Angel" is still on KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing), but it's just unpublished for now. I have to change the cover and title for that one as soon as I can. Well, as soon as I'm done revising it. I'm expanding the love story and trying to make the story more palatable. It's still erotica, so even though I may tone down some of the love scenes, I still have to keep them pretty detailed.
Right now, as it's almost Christmas, I'm working on stories of mine that have Christmas themes. When it gets close to the holidays, I feel more comfortable working on books of mine that have that theme. Makes me feel all warm inside. Even when the subject matter is very serious, such as in this book.
Welp! That's it for now! I'll talk to ya when I have something else to say. I'm still contemplating putting excerpts and/or some of my shorter stories on here. I'll keep y'all updated on that. Until then, Happy Holidays!
Comments
Post a Comment