HELLO, HELLO, HELLO, EVERYONE! Well, after so long, it's finally here! My book, First Time Angel is out and available for immediate purchase on Amazon! The original launch date was April 18th (and it is still available for pre-order on Kindle), but since I didn't know that the paperback publishes pretty much immediately once they approve it, it's been out since Friday night. So, I will leave the links here in this blog, and I promise I'll try to get back to blogging as soon as I can. I've just been extremely busy editing other stories I have on queue and am trying to decide which manuscript I want to release next.
I ordered Author Proofs when I finished formatting the book last week on the 3rd. The proofs got here Wednesday, April 6, 2022. Let me tell ya, to have something of mine in my hand ... Something tangible that I worked on. Something that I did ... it was such a surreal feeling. I almost cried. I didn't cry, but almost. I have five copies and want to give them to my muses. I have three for them, and one possibly for a friend. I'm not sure who, yet. Maybe I'll decide that once I figure out I actually don't want five copies of my own book. LOL! I want at least one copy of each release for myself and extras to give to those who matter.
Releasing a book is a rush. I didn't know that. Last year when I released two of my smaller stories, it was on Smashwords, and didn't really feel "important". Kind of a rush, but on a much smaller scale. Only one person (a friend of mine) bought one of each. That was sweet, and even then, there was a sense of pride knowing that I sold something. But the feeling wears off eventually. When I sell to people I don't know, I think that'll be an even bigger rush. Just releasing the work felt like an accomplishment. When I finally start to sell them and get reviews, I think it'll be scary, but exciting. Anyways, I promised those links, so here they are!


Comments
Post a Comment