I haven't posted in a long while, and I apologize for that. I thought I would do something that is totally against my nature today. I'm going to post a blurb of my eBook, "I'll Be There" and a very short excerpt from the book. So ... here goes!
Blurb:
Blurb:
Trinity Rose is a divorced single mother of two girls. She's also the guitarist and lead singer of a popular hard rock act in Las Vegas. Her drummer and best friend, Javier Fotopoulos is trapped in a loveless marriage and is the father of two small children. Trinity tells the story of the breakup of Javier's marriage and explains how she was confused when the end of his marriage caused her passion for him to sneak up in erotic dreams and visions. She is confused and even a little scared when her crush on him turns more serious. All of that is pushed aside when complications arise during Javier's divorce proceedings. Will they be able to express their love to each other without fear of further interruptions from his soon-to-be ex-wife?
Excerpt:
That night as I lay in bed finally about to
go into my “zone” of rest and sleep, the phone rang. I picked up so the sound
wouldn’t jar my kids awake.
“Speak,” I said in my half-asleep, zombie-fied voice.
“She’s gone.” Vivi sounded half-relieved and half-hurt. “She left a note telling me to fuck off. She’s off to Rio with some lover. That bitch!”
“Come back over. Get the babies up and get over here. You and I will just figure things out in the morning.”
Purchase the book for only $0.99 on Smashwords dot com or Barnes & Noble dot come to see what happens next!
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1091309

Comments
Post a Comment