I've thought about this long and hard, and I think I've come up with a name for what my "genre-type" is. I've decided to call my tales "Rock 'n' Roll Erotica and Romance". What is that? Well, I thought you'd never ask! I'll gladly tell ya!
You know how when you were younger, you'd fantasize about Jon Bon Jovi, Nikki Sixx, or Bret Michaels? Well, I take rock stars and find attributes I like about them. I mix and match them into a character and I make them the "hero" of the stories. The "heroines" come from certain aspects of people I know. If I don't know them, I can't write them. So, I can only take some of the characteristics of women I know. Even if that woman might be me.
I've had fantasies about certain musicians and I've made them my muses. I take these men and I put them in a story, and as I write them, their music plays in my head. If you read the stories, you might not recognize them. That drummer I'm writing about might not actually be Greek, but another drummer is. He might not really have black hair with red or burgundy highlights, but a frontman might. A guitar player may have never had red hair, but another guitar player does.
I mix & match and I'll never tell who my true muses are. Why not? Well, it makes it easier for a woman to pick up my book and change their attributes in their mind so that their favorite rocker can be the hero of the story. They can mentally change the characteristics of the heroine and she can be the dream woman in the story. Their naughtiest and most secret fantasies come out in my stories, and they are the stars.
So, I am proudly a "Rock 'n' Roll Erotica/Romance" writer.
You're welcome.
Check out my first two eBooks, available for only $0.99 at Smashwords.com:


Comments
Post a Comment