So, on my writing "journey" (that seems to be a popular word people love to use these days), I didn't know just how hard it could be to find a target audience. Even having blogs aren't as easy as they seem. You make content and hope for the best, often seeing no results. How do you stay positive and encouraged when you can't even seem to find others who think like you? You know thousands (perhaps even millions) are out there, but you just can't seem to locate them. The internet is a vast universe all its own. How do you locate "your people"?
This is the struggle I have with YouTube. This is the struggle I have with WordPress. This is the struggle I have with Smashwords. Now, I wonder if it'll be the same here. I long to build my community. I just don't know how to put myself out there more to FIND my community. Meanwhile, I keep writing. I write my stories and hope for the best. I long to have my writing touch the hearts of many.
Anyways, the weekend is upon us, and I send good vibes to all whose eyes may see this. Deuces!
Comments
Post a Comment